Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A powerful view of Figment's Halt Coaster when it's not hidden in fog
Figment's Halt Coaster
February 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, emotional baggage, or chin, stomach, or liver complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and banjos within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 28 through December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.