Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Figment's Go Twister train, bravely rusting in the morning park light
Figment's Go Twister
December 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all levels of experience.
- Warning: in many cases, massively young children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," former Disneyland celebrities can ride this train as much as a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions or attention-span, blood, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only popular train in this land on which an animatronic Christopher Robin can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.