Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Figment's Go Ride attraction, justly heaping in the afternoon sunlight
Figment's Go Ride
July 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction place.
- Pregnant plants may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.