Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Go Device attraction during construction
Figment's Go Device
September 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, excessive headgear, '80s haircuts, or chest or personal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.