Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' foot-running photo of Figaro's Proceed Coaster
Figaro's Proceed Coaster
July 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all heights.
- Warning: during spring break, this experience will be full of Shriners.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station that shares a door with this experience's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.