Massive Shermanland Attraction Database
Above: A wondrous view of Figaro's Halt Coaster when it's not bathed in tarps
Figaro's Halt Coaster
February 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Shermanland -- is appealing to toons of all national origins.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 40".
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Shermanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.