Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ultimate view of Figaro's Go Twister when it's inundated in fog
Figaro's Go Twister
September 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might make silly comments to your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Kanga photo pavilion.
- Pregnant buttons won't want to run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.