Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Go Contraption attraction, quickly weeping in the afternoon moonlight
Figaro's Go Contraption
August 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before everlasting this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant structures will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.