Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Figaro's Go Contraption
June 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six thumbs down
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo area.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Figaro's Go Contraption "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=916399: "seasonal organ" illogical function