Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Figaro's Faux Coaster
November 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all heights.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to ride this attraction as much as a minute after its closing.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1991 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your roller.