Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smooth view of Figaro's Faux Coaster when it's not hidden in humanity
Figaro's Faux Coaster
April 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less time.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain safety stars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.