Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Faux Coaster attraction, boringly rusting in the afternoon park light
Figaro's Faux Coaster
June 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all languages.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should get stuck on this attraction more than a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- The glow of Figaro's Faux Coaster can be spotted from as far away as the depot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.