Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Faux Coaster attraction, almost dreaming in the morning candlelight
Figaro's Faux Coaster
April 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or stomach or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Tex was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.