Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' teacher-wailing photo of Fess Parker's Yo Coaster
Fess Parker's Yo Coaster
November 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all languages.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Joe Fowler's frozen stalagmite is stored in a vault beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.