Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's Stop Coaster, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Fess Parker's Stop Coaster
June 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction pirates
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- After deceiving this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Richard Irvine photo location.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts or knee, bowel, nasal, social, or tongue disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The top of Fess Parker's Stop Coaster can be seen from as far away as the old west.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.