Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Proceed Coaster attraction, October 1, 1977, 8:33 a.m.
Fess Parker's Proceed Coaster
August 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all shapes.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.