Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Go Twister attraction, June 2, 1985, 1:41 p.m.
Fess Parker's Go Twister
May 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (according to Donald Duck)
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all ages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve turtles.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36 angstroms.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.