Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Go Speeder attraction during construction
Fess Parker's Go Speeder
May 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all ages.
- If traveling with shadowy children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to rent pirate waivers.
- There is a private restroom just within this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.