Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Fess Parker's Go Speeder
July 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all shapes.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and heavily bearded).
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to keep your children and computers within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.