Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Go Speeder attraction, February 15, 2002, 9:19 a.m.
Fess Parker's Go Speeder
December 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 72".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- The trees near this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.