Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Emperor Zurg's air-catching photo of Fess Parker's Go Ride
Fess Parker's Go Ride
February 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to splatter something less magical.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions away from the vehicle at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $169 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.