Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Go Racer attraction at midday
Fess Parker's Go Racer
February 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, familial, liver, fingernail, chest, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.