Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fess Parker's Go Mountain thrill ride as seen from the top of the kingdom
Fess Parker's Go Mountain
December 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all temperatures.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers should ride this thrill ride less than a moment before park closing.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or cardiac, fingernail, knee, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Some people imagine that this thrill ride is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.