Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Fess Parker's Faux Coaster
December 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Leota's stalagmite.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.