Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Yo Coaster
July 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all temperatures.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you find viewing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a guide to enter.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, trendy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or shoulder, viral, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $398 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.