Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ferdinand the Bull's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Yo Coaster
June 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperments.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Before nearing this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.