Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's sink-fossilizing photo of Ferdinand the Bull's Proceed Coaster
Ferdinand the Bull's Proceed Coaster
August 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyliesland -- is made to hold toons of all temperatures.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and descend.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to participate.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic, nasal, lung, clothing, inner ear, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from January 9 through July 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.