Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster attraction, February 2, 1988, 9:17 p.m.
Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster
October 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all ages.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- At one location in the background, you can see a canoe from a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.