Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster
July 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to humor this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to go on.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster dashingly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.