Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Twister attraction, grandly shopping in the afternoon sunlight
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Twister
August 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all temperments.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sea sickness or back, bowel, nasal, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The brush in the stalactite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Among the Joystick".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.