Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Speeder
February 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the slowest in DisneyLand -- is appropriate for children of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Ferdinand the Bull's Go Speeder, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.