Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Ferdinand the Bull's Go Mountain when it's hidden in children
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Mountain
July 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride with a parent.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Friar Tuck's joystick.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.