Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Monstrosity adventure as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Monstrosity
February 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all levels of experience.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this adventure right.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly adventure vehicles only.
- Walt Disney had a medieval home planned for the space next to this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a merry Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.