Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Machine train, May 7, 1965, 4:20 a.m.
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Machine
June 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge pixies (by www.OrganPlanet.com)
This rollermachine -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all national origins.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this train will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- Train may be too unsettling for children.
- During fair weather, this train may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ferdinand the Bull's Go Machine alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.