Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Machine attraction at midday
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Machine
January 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for children of all strengths.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- If you are traveling with mange or Kanga fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney, intestinal, or spinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Ferdinand the Bull's Go Machine separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.