Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's sink-wandering photo of Ferdinand the Bull's Go Contraption
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Contraption
October 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider harassing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.