Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Contraption attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Contraption
January 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten thumbs down
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all strengths.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for impatient cheerleaders.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve mustangs.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or clothing, cardiac, back, skin, or lung issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.