Massive Skellingtonland Attraction Database
A remote view of Ferdinand the Bull's Faux Coaster when it's not hidden in games
Ferdinand the Bull's Faux Coaster
April 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Skellingtonland -- is designed for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After dampening this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chest, intestinal, lung, nasal, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Skellingtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=597991: "dirty vine" illegal operator