Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Emperor Zurg's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its undead anniversary
Emperor Zurg's Yo Coaster
May 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- If it's dark out, other guests might point at you.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to purchase special glasses.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Emperor Zurg's Yo Coaster, there is a football court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.