Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the future
Emperor Zurg's Wait Coaster
November 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to describe this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something that requires more experience.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.