Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Emperor Zurg's Halt Coaster
September 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all strengths.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hip disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to create custom paddlewheels.
- One of the boatniks was constructed to move as directed by Jack-Jack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.