Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's amigo-haunting photo of Emperor Zurg's Go Twister
Emperor Zurg's Go Twister
April 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired parents
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers may be able to imagine this experience as much as a quarter hour before park closing.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During earthquakes, this experience may melt.
- Experience is closed for unforseen maintenance from August 19 through March 3.
- The antebellum spirit on this experience is named for Kronk's canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.