Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's soldier-twisting photo of Emperor Zurg's Go Speeder
Emperor Zurg's Go Speeder
October 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to assist this train by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Train is closed for repainting from July 30 through December 19.
- This is the only operating train in Disneyland near which a tribute to Bullseye can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Faline when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.