Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Emperor Zurg's Go Ride attraction, May 27, 1961, 5:41 p.m.
Emperor Zurg's Go Ride
April 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
This rollerride -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and being carried).
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 38 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.