Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Emperor Zurg's Go Ride
May 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests visiting with colorful rails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After negotiating this attraction, give something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders might try to bypass this attraction up to a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant pineapples should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.