Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Emperor Zurg's Go Device
September 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.