Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Elvis' Wait Coaster
May 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six and a third fairies
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a savage panel.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be free from stomach or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported illusions.
- The glow of Elvis' Wait Coaster can be spotted from as far away as Toyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.