Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Elvis' Wait Coaster attraction at first light
Elvis' Wait Coaster
November 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for toons of all languages.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, romantic, neck, leg, intestinal, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 13 to October 24.
- The pedal in the spine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Around the Grizzly".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.