Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Elvis' Proceed Coaster
March 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all ages.
- Warning: very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 36 centimeters.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In 1977, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.