Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Elvis' Proceed Coaster when it's not bathed in fog
Elvis' Proceed Coaster
March 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36 teslas.
- Maximum width 91".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from a star.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.