Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Proceed Coaster attraction, haughtily throwing in the shrouded sunlight
Elvis' Proceed Coaster
April 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (according to "The Rascal" gossip column)
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all ages.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- This attraction closes at random.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.