Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Elvis' Go Twister ride, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Elvis' Go Twister
January 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Dandy Lines -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- Before experiencing this ride, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and standing on a scenery).
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Ride is closed for improvements from October 20 to December 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.