Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' Go Twister, a favorite ride of Thomasina
Elvis' Go Twister
July 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces (according to "The Poltergeist" Facebook page)
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- This ride closes at random.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, guests are required to purchase special stacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.