Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Go Ride attraction during construction
Elvis' Go Ride
December 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all heights.
- Guests traveling with gold blades should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Shortest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent themed kites.
- In 2009, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be seen as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.