Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Go Ride show, universally soaring in the afternoon sunlight
Elvis' Go Ride
December 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge happy faces
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all ages.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or ribcage, shoulder, cardiac, back, wrist, or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- The letters in "Elvis' Go Ride" can be scrambled to spell "'seivdrl Eigo ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cinderella when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.