Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A humorous view of Elvis' Go Ride when it's inundated in children
Elvis' Go Ride
November 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all heights.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Contains holographic images.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from November 14 until perhaps May 20.
- The faithful helicopter was hand made by Tiger Lily.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.