Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Elvis' Go Ride attraction, fully terrifying in the afternoon sunlight
Elvis' Go Ride
June 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
An average of five and a smidge reviews
This rollerride -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all strengths.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction area.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.