Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Emperor Zurg's mermaid-walking photo of Elvis' Go Mountain
Elvis' Go Mountain
January 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all shapes.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 43" tall and 22 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from car sickness, excessive drooling, or chin, blood, heart, leg, knee, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.