Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Go Machine adventure at night
Elvis' Go Machine
November 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this adventure, your kids will want to activate something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your portrait.