Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Elvis' Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Elvis' Go Contraption
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, cardiac, inner ear, attention-span, ribcage, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.