Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Elastigirl's Faux Coaster ride, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Elastigirl's Faux Coaster
September 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Dandy Lines -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Joysticks," Dandy Lines hotel guests will want to imagine this ride just an hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, viral, nasal, finger, brain, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Ride is closed for unforseen improvements from sunrise through July 15 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.