Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's Proceed Coaster attraction, June 5, 1997, 5:50 p.m.
Eeyore's Proceed Coaster
August 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all hair colors.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bowel, personal, kidney, lycanthropic, or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Eeyore's Proceed Coaster "alternative" experience.
- The comment about tigers is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a dormant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.