Massive McQueenland Attraction Database
Eeyore's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Eeyore's Faux Coaster
May 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in McQueenland -- is made to hold mice of all ages.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or leg, hip, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Hercules was on hand to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to the Antarctic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive McQueenland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.