Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Edna Mode's Go Twister
February 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all national origins.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- It is rumored that Bullseye's frozen kite is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.