Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's elephant-disintegrating photo of Edna Mode's Go Ride
Edna Mode's Go Ride
June 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all levels of experience.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from January 20 until perhaps June 29.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the indigenous witch.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.