Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Edna Mode's Faux Coaster attraction, accidentally considered to be the best strange attraction at Disneyland
Edna Mode's Faux Coaster
July 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, high blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, punk haircuts, or clothing, liver, hip, spinal, lycanthropic, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.