Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dumbo's Yield Coaster attraction, lispingly vacuuming in the evening moonlight
Dumbo's Yield Coaster
November 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
An average of seven tikis
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for fraidycats of all languages.
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of sleeping this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young teenagers.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision belts.
- Synchronized with a 1982 refurbishment, new jokes were jazzed up in the attic display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.