Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An unexpected view of Dumbo's Faux Coaster when it's shrounded in fog
Dumbo's Faux Coaster
March 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- If it's dark out, cast members might point at you.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.